This legal notice regulates the use and use of the bahiazul.com website, owned by Centronor Siglo XXI, S.L. (hereinafter, the owner of the website).
Browsing through the website of the owner of the website attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by the owner of the website, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user is also obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to the owner of the website or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, the owner of the website may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
The owner of the website, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Social denomination
- Centronor Siglo XXI, S.L.
- Registered office
- Calle Pardelas 7, Corralejo, La Oliva, 35660 Las Palmas
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas
- Tomo 171, Folio 204, Sección 8, Hoja IF-7588, I/A 5
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different ways of contact that we detail below:
- 928 854 643
All notifications and communications between the users and the owner of the website will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out through any of the means detailed above.
According to the Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters of the EU and according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform that It is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
4. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, the owner of the website may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to the owner of the website and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the owner of the website and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the computer network viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the web or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of the website provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the owner of the website or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the website or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the owner of the website, without being understood to be transferred to the user, none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the owner of the website, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the website and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by owner of the website of its contents or services.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions he performs based on them.
4.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The owner of the website excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the owner of the website is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, the owner of the website declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. The website’s owner does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The Website’s owner is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to the owner of the website identifying himself duly and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
In the case of doubt as to the interpretation of the content of this Legal Warning, the interpretation will always prevail according to its version in Spanish.