What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or team’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service.
- They serve to manage the frequency and content of the advertisements
- This type of cookies provides information about the use that the user makes of the Web, such as what pages he has visited or if he has had technical problems in the accesses. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used for improvement work on page design and navigation, usage statistics, etc. They allow the web to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the users.
- They are created when registering or when you start a session as a user of the Web.
- They allow to personalize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser.
- Session status
- These cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it, and also determine if it is registered or not on the web.
- Process cookies allow the operation of the website and offer services expected by the user accessing the website, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. "Proprietary" type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third party" cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the board.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer by accessing the following links.
|bz_csrf_ck||Security||Bahiazul||Prevent CSRF attacks (Cross-Site Request Forgery).||Link|
|bz_session||Session||Bahiazul||Remember information entered during navigation through the site.||Link|
|cc_analytics, cc_social||Configuration||Bahiazul||Store information about the consent to use third-party cookies.|
|jv_enter_ts_*, jv_pages_count_*, jv_utm_*, jv_visits_count_*||Third parties||JivoSite Inc.||Functional and analytical cookies of the JivoChat service. They allow to offer the integrated chat service in the website.||Link|
|__utmz, __utmc, __utmb, __utma, __utmt, __utmx, __ga, _gid, gat, glc_au CONSENT, HSID, NID, OTZ, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, PJAR||Third parties||Google Inc.||Analytical cookies from Google, used to collect information on user visits, access times to websites, number of visits, etc., in order to establish a personal advertising analysis.||Link|
|APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SID, OGPC||Third parties||Google Inc. (Google Maps)||Google Maps uses these cookies to store user browsing preferences.||Link|
|act, c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, p, pl, presence, s, xs, _fbp||Third parties||Facebook Inc.||Third party cookies established by Facebook. They allow to control the "follow us on Facebook" function of the "Like" button, collect the language settings and be able to share the page. "S" and "xs" are cookies from the Facebook "Like" button.||Link|
In the case of doubt as to the interpretation of the content of this Legal Warning, the interpretation will always prevail according to its version in Spanish.